Can you hire movers just to load and unload a truck is the most common question we hear from people who are about to relocate soon. A growing number of people are comfortable with the idea of paying professionals to help with loading, unloading, and packing as do-it-yourself relocation becomes more popular. In spite of the popularity of moving labor, movers nonetheless field a high volume of inquiries every week. “I need help loading a moving truck, storage containers, moving trailer, etc., do you offer this service?” Every time, without fail, the response is yes.
It may come as a surprise, but you can see the growing number of “truck-less” moving firms. It’s a simple idea: instead of paying for a mover to furnish the truck and carry your goods, you may save money by renting a truck, or freight trailer and doing it yourself. There is still the question of how to load and unload your belongings once you have booked a moving truck/container.
Let us help you out with it. Hiring your friends is not the greatest choice. Despite the fact that it seems like a smart idea at the moment. You are putting your friends in a tough spot by pushing them to do more than lift heavy furniture. It could be dangerous. That’s why we think it might be smarter to call skilled people to do this and spare your friends. Make sure to consult moving companies San Clemente offers and ask them about your worries.
Without having to worry about lifting big furniture, is the most evident benefit of professional movers. This is the main reason why people choose to hire movers. The public, however, often overlooks a plethora of additional advantages. Fortunately, we have summarized a few of these wonderful advantages for your convenience:
- Optimizing usable space. Professional movers will know just how to load everything into the vehicle. They’re masters at fitting all your furniture and appliances together like blocks in a game. Do you remeber Tetris? You may make better use of the leased space and cut down on what you need to buy if you hire experts to help you.
- Preventing damage. There will be less chance of being damaged or broken things if they are packed adequately and secured so that they don’t move about during transport.
- It’s quicker. Expert movers are assured to load/unload your truck more quickly than you and your buddies could manage on your own. Don’t waste time packing up your belongings. Instead, focus on making it to your new place as quickly as possible.
- It’s cheaper. If you have some specialized items like a piano or a jacuzzi for example and something happens to it because you do not have equipment for lifting it properly it could cost thousands of dollars to fix that mistake. That’s not a typo. The national average for the cost of hiring two professional movers is $65 per hour. Call moving helpers Orange County offers and asks around about prices a bit more.
Can you hire movers just to load and unload a truck, and concerns you might have
Since you may soon be able to delegate this responsibility to experts, you may be anxious to set up a moving date with your movers. However, before making a final decision, it’s wise to pause and acquire answers to several questions, such as:
- Can I expect an hourly rate from the movers?
- What details, such as the weight and size of the things to be moved and whether or not they need to be carried up or down stairs, do they require in order to determine the fees?
- When loading your hired moving truck, not theirs, are they responsible for any damages that may occur to your belongings?
- What are their credentials and permissions to practice?
You may not need full-service movers for your upcoming relocation. It’s still important to check for telltale indicators of a reliable organization like the local movers Orange County team. This involves checking their credentials and licenses. You may be held accountable for any losses if you are unable to locate this info in their web presence or if they do not provide documents for you to review.
Read the reviews
Reading the reviews is a crucial part of your research. Do you locate evaluations from prior customers when you look into the movers you’re considering hiring? Don’t read reviews only on their site. Check out Google reviews as well. You might learn from the experiences of those that have gone before you and use the movers that have been recommended. Pay special attention to the comments that talk about hiring movers for isolated services, such as loading and unloading. If you are happy with your movers make sure to write a review after you are done. If you are not happy with the job, do the same. This will help others that are researching movers just as you are now. If you simply call people in charge of moving services Orange County CA movers offer they will gladly explain all the details and tell you about their credentials.
How much to tip my movers?
Last but not least things that can interest you as well if you’re asking if can you hire movers just to load and unload a truck is – tips. After all, this is a way to show your appreciation if your movers did a good job. For both long-distance and local moves, a standard tip is between 15 and 20 % of the entire cost. But, if you are moving a long distance, and you hire movers for only isolated services, it is possible that the crew who helps you pack up and leave your old home will be different from the crew who moves you into your new home. Tip the two teams equally, but separately. If you’re paying $3,000 to move, then you should leave the movers a gratuity of $200 to $300 at the old house and the same sum at the new one.