Moving can be a very stressful experience. There are a lot of things that you need to stay on top of. However, if you are moving to Orange County you really shouldn’t worry. Given the fact that Orange County is probably one of the best places, you can live in California. Warm weather, tasty food, high quality of living. What is there more to ask for?
So, don’t wait for a second more. Call our professional team and get moved today!
The advantages of moving to Orange County
There are a lot of benefits of relocating to Orange County. However, in order for you to have the perfect relocation, allow us to make the following recommendation. The best way to have a stress-free relocation and achieve the relocation of your dreams is to find a reputable moving company. This way, you won’t have to worry about your relocation. Everything will be handled by the moving company. In a blink of an eye. Moreover, you’ll even save money down the line!
So, what are you waiting for? Open up your browser and start your search for the best moving companies Orange County.
Orange County is located in Southern California. It spawns 34 different municipalities and is the home to one of the most diverse cultures in the whole world. Known worldwide for Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm, Orange County is also very popular with tourists because of its own TV series – The O.C. So, if you are just looking for a place to experience what the cast of The O.C. experienced, or if you are just looking for a fun place to spend with your family and friends, Orange County is the place for you!
Probably the best thing hiring long distance movers Orange County CA and moving to Orange County is the climate. The weather during the summer is pleasant, to say the very least. The temperatures range from the ’60s to ’80s, and winters are wet but mild. Which makes it the perfect place for you and your family to spend your time in. From swimming and surfing the ocean to relaxing on the popular OC beaches, you will never run out of activities to enjoy. However, keep in mind that smog is pretty common in Orange County, so make sure to plan accordingly!
Alongside English, you will probably hear a lot of Spanish, as well. These two languages dominate Orange County so massively that wherever you go you are likely to find a person who speaks Spanish. On the other hand, Orange County, as we have mentioned previously is quite ethnically diverse. You can find a lot of people from Asian countries. People from Vietnam, people who speak Cantonese Chinese, Koreans, Mandarin Chinese, and Japanese, are are languages that are pretty common in O.C.
Places to visit when moving to Orange County
When relocating to Orange County there are several places we recommend that you visit.
- Disneyland Park. It’s called the happiest place on earth for a reason. This is the original park built under the direct supervision of Walt Disney. Disneyland Park has nine themed arenas which occupy over 100 acres of land! And it’s still growing! This should be on your must-visit list with your family members. You are bound to have a great time!
- Knott’s Berry Farm. This is one of the most popular theme parks in the USA, alongside Disneyland Park. It offers all sorts of entertainment for you and your friends and family members. There are thrill, family, and kids rides. It offers aquatic activities like Knott’s Soak City, sliders, and other exciting adventures.
- Pretend City Children’s Museum. If you are looking for moving to Irvin, there are two things you need to do. First, make sure you hire Orange County residential movers. Secondly, we recommend you visit this beautiful nonprofit children’s museum in Irvine, CA. The basic idea is that the “museum” is actually a well-designed small city that kids can play in and learn new experiences and educate themselves on important topics.
However, by no means is this an exhaustive list of places you need to visit when relocating to Orange County. There are a number of other places you could visit. For example, The Ocean Institute which was founded in 1977 with the goal of educating people on the importance of ocean preservation. Or, for example, Mission San Juan Capistrano which is an excellent choice to keep your kids entertained for hours on end.
Things to do when moving to Orange County
Following the logic of what we said above, Orange County is filled with literally thousands of activities you could do. In no particular order, we present to you our list of favorite things we like to do if we have the time in O.C.
- Visit the beach. Given the fact that any of the municipalities in O.C. has access to the ocean we recommend that you visit the beaches. We, as many other people as well, like Huntington Beach. However, we heard the Newport Beach is also starting to get track with folks.
- Interested in learning “Go”? If you want to learn this easy to understand, yet hard to master Chinese game that is super fun, there is no better place to do it than in Little Seoul, Garden Grove. This is the place that seasonal pros and people who are new at the game meet to discuss this beautiful game.
- Top of the World. If you are visiting Laguna Beach don’t forget to climb on top of the world – literally. Named as the highest peak in the area, Top of the World provides a spectacular view of the environment. It’s a beautiful vista. However, we recommend you definitely plan your trip so as to see either to sunrise or the sunset. Trust us, the wait will be worth it.